There are a few dos and don’ts. Check out the terms, below.
1. Your UNIDAYS membership gives you 30% off your food and drink bill at Milano on Mondays to Thursdays and Sundays. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father’s Day or 17th – 23rd Dec at Milano restaurants.
2. Feel free to use it when dining in or for collection orders, but bear in mind that it can’t be used on Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders.
3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or Milano promotional offer (including set menus and rewards) and is valid for a single group/party only, bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts.
4. To claim your discount, simply show your voucher code to your waiter when getting the bill.
5. If you order a La Reine, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to Milano’s official charity partner, Enable Ireland. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 30c donations will be in addition to the Set Menu price. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter.
6. You'll need one voucher code for every 6 people - but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many cards. For example, if you and 5 friends are dining then you'll need one voucher code, but if there are 7 of you you'll need to show a second card.
7. We’re in the pizza business, so codes can’t be redeemed for cash – just great value tasty treats.
8. Brought to you by: Agenbite Limited (trading as Milano), 38 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, Republic of Ireland.