Terms and Conditions
1. Who May Enter:
The competition is open to residents of Ireland and must be submitted by an adult, aged 18 or over, who is not an employee of Milano, Puffin or a family member, agent or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. How to Enter:
Entry to this competition is open to residents of the Ireland. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested. Entrants must submit a photo of their Story Explorers adventure book cover. Entry is via (email@example.com) at www.milano.ie/storyexplorers. An adult aged 18 years or over must submit the email on behalf of the entrant with their name, child’s age, child’s name, postcode and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The Competition is open from 00:01am on 27th March 2018 to 23:59pm on 18th June 2018 inclusive. All entries must be received on or before the closing date.
5. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Entrants agree to indemnify Milano against any claim by any third party from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. A judging panel, chosen at the discretion of Milano, will select the winning entries and runners up based on the most imaginative entries.
7. Prize Details:
7a. First Prize:
The First Prize (1 x Winner) will win €100 worth of Puffin books and a Diary of a Wimpy Kid Double Down signed by author Jeff Kinney
7b. Runner up Prizes:
The Runner up Prize (3 x Winners) will receive a full set of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books (12 books in total)
8. One entry per child. Multiple entries will be rejected.
9. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw via email and/or telephone.
10. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and binding and no promotional correspondence will be entered into with entrants. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to: (a) add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (b) cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner by 14 days after the first attempt to notify them, they reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant, selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if required.
14. Winners must allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize.
15. Milano Opt in Data
Uses of personal data received by the Promoter in the course of the competition are subject to the privacy policies found here: www.milano.ie/about-us/privacy-policy
16. Winners agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required and entries may be used by Milano and Puffin for future publicity or promotional use, in their restaurants and through their social and digital channels.
17. All entrants retain the copyright in their entries but grant to Milano and Puffin a perpetual non-exclusive royalty-free licence to publish, broadcast (across all media) and post the entry online and on any other platforms yet to be envisaged. This licence will be deemed to include all the necessary rights and permissions to enable such use by Milano and Puffin, to fulfil the prizes and to complete the administration of this competition.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant’s property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using the application, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
Promoter: Agenbite Limited (T/A Milano), 38 Main Street Swords, County Dublin