1. Make the most of this offer all day on Thursday 14 February 2019. Just let your waiter know you'd like to dine on our sharing set menu offer and they'll give you the menu.
2. What do you get with it? Start with a sharing portion of our delicious Heart-Shaped Dough Balls (V)(N)*, enjoy any two Classic or Leggera Pizzas, Al Forno Dishes or Salads, and finish with a portion of our sharing 'trio' dessert - small plates of Salted Caramel Profiteroles (V), Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake (V) & Chocolate Brownie (V)(GF) served on a sharing dessert platter*, for €38.95. You’ll have to pay a little more for extra toppings, or if you want to upgrade a Classic pizza to a Romana base or Calabrese (just ask your waiter for details).
*Heart-Shaped Doppio Dough Balls and sharing 'trio' dessert only available as part of the Valentine's Day Set Menu.
Can't eat gluten? Please ask your waiter for a portion of gluten-free sharing Doppio Dough Balls starter instead, but please note these do not come in a heart shape. Please also bear in mind that our gluten-free pizzas are only available on a Classic base.
Can't eat dairy? Please ask for your sharing starter to be served with our dairy-free/vegan Harissa dip only and ask your waiter for our dairy-free/vegan mains menu and sharing dessert option.
3. If you order a La Reine, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to Milano’s official charity partner, Enable Ireland. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 30c donations will be an addition to the Set Menu price. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter.
4. This offer is only valid when dining in. You can’t use it on collection orders, or for delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders.
5. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or Milano promotional offers (including set menus) and is valid for a group of two people only. Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts.
6. Brought to you by: Agenbite Limited (trading as Milano), 38 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, Republic of Ireland.